Impact of Your Gift to RAINN
When you give to RAINN, you’re not just donating to an organization—you’re helping to improve the lives of thousands of people affected by sexual violence.
Where Your Money Goes
93¢ of your dollar will go directly to RAINN’s programs and services.
How does my donation help?
- Allows an average of 558 survivors to receive help through RAINN’s hotlines each day
- Educates more than 130 million people per year on prevention and recovery through relationships with the entertainment industry, the media, and local communities
- Enlists the help of college administrators, Congress, and students on hundreds of campuses to hold colleges accountable for preventing and responding to sexual violence
- Expands the use of DNA to eliminate the backlog of untested rape kits
- Improves sexual assault laws and policies to ensure that survivors get the justice they deserve
RAINN is a national leader
As the nation’s largest anti-sexual violence organization, RAINN’s work is recognized by the media, members of Congress and independent watchdog groups as a responsible leader among nonprofit organizations.
RAINN is committed to meeting the highest standards of fiscal management, program effectiveness, and governance. Our financial statements are audited by Aronson LLC.
Want to help survivors of sexual violence? Donate today.