Public Policy Department Internships
RAINN is seeking a policy research intern to work under the supervision of RAINN's policy manager to help advance RAINN's anti-sexual violence policy agenda. Students majoring in political science or criminal justice, or with an interest in public policy are encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities will include:
- Review of proposed federal legislation and reports
- Writing position papers and memos
- Internet research
- Attending occasional congressional briefings
- Special events assistance
- Some administrative tasks
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Excellent research skills
- Commitment to and/or interest in law enforcement issues and victim advocacy
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate institution
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
This is an unpaid, part-time position and requires a minimum of 20 hours per week.
Please submit resume and cover letter to Rebecca O'Connor at email@example.com